Well, there's no alliteration in Thankful Friday (as opposed to Thankful Thursday), but it's the best I've got. ;)
This week I'm especially thankful that God blessed us with Daniel seven years ago. He's a sweet boy; he loves to help; and he's gentle (for the most part) with his sisters. Daniel is also all boy, and we wouldn't have it any other way!
A few other things for which I'm thankful this week:
- my husband's encouragement to take a Basic Pistol class
- that there were only women in the class (Whew!)
- that John didn't have any trouble with the kids while I was gone all day
- children who are easily satisfied for their birthdays: Daniel wanted a trip to the Lego Store in Houston, chocolate cupcakes with blue peppermint icing (um, okay), and lunch at Chick-fil-A.
- a nice, long weekend with John since he took yesterday and today off and has Monday off
- Teachers' Night Out, you know, since we homeschooling moms are teachers ;)
- beautiful weather again this week
For what are you thankful this week?