Monday, February 16, 2015

Book Review: The Postage Stamp Vegetable Garden by Karen Newcomb


The Postage Stamp Vegetable Garden by Karen Newcomb is packed full of useful information about gardening in a small space.  From planning and setting up a small garden to reaping the harvest, almost everything one would need to know is contained in this book.  There is even a chapter about heirloom varieties, and a section in the back listing reputable sellers.

I enjoyed reading through this book and learning how diverse a small garden can be.  The author makes it seem so simple and easy, enough to make anyone able to have a postage stamp-sized garden.  I've even been inspired to get some vegetables planted this spring.

If you want a productive vegetable garden but don't have much room, you ought to read this book!

I want to thank Blogging for Books for my review copy of this book, but my opinions are my own.

No comments: