God is constantly showering gifts upon us, and I like to share some of the things that He has done for me during the week. This week I'm thankful for:
- my mother's amazing sewing ability...
- and more than that, her willingness to make skirts and dresses for my girls
- CC and the great friends we're making there
- my hens' laying has picked up a little; we're getting about three eggs a day
- my immune system which kept me from getting the flu over Christmas when everyone else in my family had it, but is now in overdrive fighting off allergens. Ugh!
- my husband who is making a wonderful effort to come home from work earlier
- Homeschool Moms' Winter Summit which is this weekend! I can't wait. I had a great time last year, and I'm going with a friend this year. Yea!
For what are you thankful this week?