Thursday, January 15, 2015

Thankful Thursday: Many Different Things



God is constantly showering gifts upon us, and I like to share some of the things that He has done for me during the week.  This week I'm thankful for:
  • my mother's amazing sewing ability...
  • and more than that, her willingness to make skirts and dresses for my girls
  • CC and the great friends we're making there
  • my hens' laying has picked up a little; we're getting about three eggs a day
  • my immune system which kept me from getting the flu over Christmas when everyone else in my family had it, but is now in overdrive fighting off allergens.  Ugh!
  • my husband who is making a wonderful effort to come home from work earlier
  • Homeschool Moms' Winter Summit which is this weekend!  I can't wait.  I had a great time last year, and I'm going with a friend this year.  Yea!
For what are you thankful this week?

No comments: