Monday, December 29, 2014

Book Review: The Berenstain Bears and the Biggest Brag


In The Berenstain Bears and the Biggest Brag by Mike Berenstain, Brother and Sister Bear try to "one up" each other by bragging about how well they've done things.  When they start arguing over who can see the best pictures in the clouds, Gramps Bear steps in and teaches them a lesson about bragging.

Here's another Berenstain Bears book that my children and I enjoy.  I especially enjoy how, under Mike Berenstain's writing, more Bible verses and themes are contained in the books, as opposed to just being moral.  As I read the verses and how they apply to situations, in this case bragging, I appreciate the fact that my children are hearing Scripture in a way to help them make wise decisions. Do I recommend this book?  Of course!  What's not to love about the Berenstain Bears?

I want to thank BookLook Bloggers for my review copy of this book, but my opinions are my own.

No comments: