Monday, November 10, 2014

Taking a Break

I'm sure that you've noticed that I haven't been posting much on my blog lately, and I'm sorry for that.  I want to blog more, but I just don't have the time...because there are other things I need to do or that I would rather do.  Things such as spending time with my children or even doing a little knitting or reading.  My other problem with blogging right now is that I just don't have much to say, and I'm sure you've noticed that, too.

So I'm going to take a break from blogging.  I will still be around reading blogs and commenting as I have been, but I'm not going to force myself to post anything new.  There will be posts occasionally, since I have a couple of books to review and some other things about which I would like to post.  But I'm feeling a mite overwhelmed right now, and something needs to give, and that something is blogging.

I hope you understand.  I'm sure that most of my readers do.  I hope to be back more regularly in the new year, but I'm not making any promises.

No comments: