Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thankful Thursday: Many Small Things

Sweet, big brother!

We've had another good week so far:  Monday we went to the zoo, and Tuesday we had CC.  So yesterday felt like the start to our week, and I had to play catch-up.  But it was worth it!  Here are a few things for which I am thankful:
  • a field trip to the zoo with friends...
  • which was mostly dry thanks to a gracious God holding back the rain until we were in the car leaving.
  • CC tutors.  I had to sub for Sarah Beth's and Daniel's class last week, and it made me appreciate tutors even more than before!  
  • a friend who wants to learn to crochet.
  • my mother is coming for a visit soon.
  • Teachers' Night Out on Tuesday (for homeschooling mothers)...
  • and a husband who made it possible for me to go.
  • a new recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings that was scrumptious!  I think next time I'll add some carrots and maybe some rice.  Even my pickiest eater enjoyed it!  Thanks, Tracey!  I think I found this recipe on your blog.
For what are you thankful this week?

No comments: