Sweet, big brother!
We've had another good week so far: Monday we went to the zoo, and Tuesday we had CC. So yesterday felt like the start to our week, and I had to play catch-up. But it was worth it! Here are a few things for which I am thankful:
- a field trip to the zoo with friends...
- which was mostly dry thanks to a gracious God holding back the rain until we were in the car leaving.
- CC tutors. I had to sub for Sarah Beth's and Daniel's class last week, and it made me appreciate tutors even more than before!
- a friend who wants to learn to crochet.
- my mother is coming for a visit soon.
- Teachers' Night Out on Tuesday (for homeschooling mothers)...
- and a husband who made it possible for me to go.
- a new recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings that was scrumptious! I think next time I'll add some carrots and maybe some rice. Even my pickiest eater enjoyed it! Thanks, Tracey! I think I found this recipe on your blog.
For what are you thankful this week?