Friday, October 3, 2014

Book Review: God Gave Us Angels by Lisa Tawn Bergren


In this latest book by Lisa Tawn Bergren, the author tackles the topic of angels which is something that is often confused even by Christians.  While Papa Bear and Little Cub take a walk, she asks questions about things she has heard concerning angels, wondering if they are correct or not.  As usual, Papa answers her questions theologically accurately but in a way that is easily understood by cubs (and children).

My children and I have enjoyed other books by this author, so I figured we would enjoy this one, as well.  But I was a little hesitant because so many books give incorrect information about angels.  I shouldn't have worried; just as Bergren dealt with other subjects correctly, she did it again with this one.  I'm pleased to add this book to our library.

I want to thank WaterBrook Multnomah for my review copy of this book, but my opinions are my own.

No comments: