Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thankful Thursday: A Nice, Quiet Week

While wearing this dress, Mary started singing, "I a princess!  I a princess!"

It was good to get back to normal this week, at least the beginning part.  We were able to do school Monday and Wednesday with our usual CC on Tuesday.  Today will be an abbreviated school day because we've got some fun scheduled!

Here are a few things for which I'm thankful this week:
  • an upcoming visit from my mother.  Flight plans were finalized this week, so her visit is on my calendar.  Whoohoo!
  • lunch with a friend today...without children!
  • a babysitter who is willing to keep my four children plus my friends' two while we go out to lunch.
  • cooler weather; we're only in the mid-80's now.
  • fewer mosquitoes.  Apparently, all of the rain we've gotten recently has washed them away...but we're expecting more soon.
  • being able to play outside!
  • my salvation.
For what are you thankful this week?

No comments: