Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Book Review: The Berenstain Bears Blessed are the Peacemakers by Mike Berenstain


In The Berenstain Bears:  Blessed Are the Peacemakers by Mike Berenstain,  the cubs have another problem with which to deal.  They are caught in the middle between two groups of cubs at their school:  the teasing bullies and the smart kids.  These two groups want nothing to do with each other, but they are forced to cooperate when their school decides to put on a play.

Like most of the Berenstain Bears books, my children and I enjoyed this one.  It was a little far-fetched when the whole town (it seemed) got caught up in the rivalry between the two groups, but that part was very short.  The main message of trying to get along with the people around us came through the story.  And I appreciated that the author used Scripture to make his point.

I want to thank BookLook Bloggers for my review copy of this book, but my opinions are my own.

No comments: