Monday, September 22, 2014

Book Review: Bend Your Brain


Bend Your Brain contains 151 puzzles, tip, and tricks to blow and grow your mind, as the title says.  I love word games like these, so I was thrilled to be able to review this book.  And I had so much fun reviewing it!  The puzzles start off with relatively easy ones and progress to harder ones and then much harder ones.  Then you turn the page and start all over with a different kind of puzzle.  I could almost feel myself getting smarter as I worked the puzzles!

If you like work games, you will probably like this book.  And don't worry; you won't finish this book in one evening.  There are plenty of puzzles to keep you busy for a while.

I want to thank WaterBrook Multnomah for my review copy of this book, but my opinions are my own.

No comments: