Rachel was very excited to start CC for the first time this year now that she's four. Mary just wanted to be in the picture, too.
This week, I have several things for which to be thankful:
- We started our new Classical Conversations group...
- that is right here in our town! It only takes us five minutes to get there instead of the fifty from last year.
- In that CC group, there are women with whom I feel like I might connect and make friends, and my children have already made some new friends.
- Friends who don't live very close but who make the effort to keep in touch.
- A sweet husband who is trying to lighten my load during this hard time and who shows me grace when I fall behind on things.
- A field trip today with good friends.
- A leftover piece of cake waiting for me in the freezer.
- And, of course, my Lord and Savior without Whom I would receive none of these gifts because "every good and perfect gift is from above."
For what are you thankful this week?