Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Our Trip to the Beach


We took a trip to the beach a couple of weeks ago.  My parents, my younger brother with his family, and my sister with two of her children met us at Ono Island in Alabama.  Several people have asked me about Rachel, and you see how covered up she is.  We think she did fine with the sun.


Mary loved being at the beach, playing in the sand and in the water.  The house we rented also had a boat dock.  I just knew that Mary was going to fall in at some point.  But she didn't!  That's when I realized that, while she is fearless, she isn't foolish.


All of the cousins. 


Daniel catching a ride from John who was pulling him along from another kayak.


Sarah Beth got to paddle her own kayak, but it was securely tied to her daddy's...just in case.


We played so many games and had so much fun!!  All of the other cousins are older than my children, but they were very sweet with them.  We're looking forward to doing this again!

No comments: