We've had another good week this week except for John working so much. Hopefully, that will be over very soon! Here are a few things from this week for which I want to thank God:
- clothes that fit (and even ones that are too small :) )
- swimming lessons...
- that are almost over!
- a babysitter who can come on a weekday.
- lunch with a new friend...
- without children...
- which means adult conversation!
- ice cream in the freezer.
- an understanding husband.
Praise God from Whom all blessings flow -- even the ones that are unlooked for and unasked for.
For what are you thankful this week?