Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thankful Thursday: Swimming Lessons and More


I wish had some pictures of my children swimming, enjoying their lessons, but I forget.  We started our second round of lessons this week, and they are doing great!  Mary is the only one not taking lessons, but she didn't need another Water Tots class.  She loves the pool and cries when I don't put her bathing suit on.  Here are a few more things for which I'm thankful this week:
  • The end is in sight for John's turnaround.  We're not sure exactly when it will be over, but it's coming.  Finally!
  • IHOP's 56th birthday celebration on Tuesday.  Short stacks were only $0.56 so the five of us (John couldn't make it) ate for $3.03 not including tip.
  • The mosquitoes didn't arrive until last week.  They're bad enough to keep us holed up in the house, but they were late this year.  Last year, they got bad at the beginning of June.
  • Air conditioning.  Need I say more?
  • New legos (that my children bought with their own money) that keep them busy for hours.
  • Of course, for God's mercy which He lavishly bestows upon me.  Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!
For what are you thankful this week?

No comments: