Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Book Review: Murder at the Mikado by Julianna Deering


In this third Drew Farthering book, an old flame approaches the protagonist when she is accused of murder.  Of course, Drew's fiancé does not like this turn of events but is determined to help Drew solve the mystery of who killed the stage owner/leading man...and to get it done before their wedding!

I enjoyed this book with its setting in Britain in the early 1930's.  Drew's and Madeleine's relationship is sweet and appropriate, and the other characters are believable and interesting.  The first two books in this series were also interesting reads.  I recommend this series if you're looking for light-hearted, good, clean fun.

I want to thank Bethany House for my review copy of this book, but my opinions are my own.

No comments: