Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thankful Thursday: Minuscule Cataracts and Justification


First of all, I'm thankful that God justified me without my having to do anything because that means that I can do nothing, nothing, to lose my salvation.  And I am grateful that Jesus' righteousness was imputed to me.  What amazing gifts!

I am also thankful this week for
  • minuscule cataracts.  Rachel had an ophthalmologist appointment yesterday, and her cataracts have decreased significantly in size.
  • a good ride in the boat last weekend.
  • a gully-washin' downpour earlier this week.  We've been so dry lately.
  • cooler weather yesterday and today.  
  • friends to do things with.
  • National Chocolate Chip Day...which we actually celebrated yesterday because I didn't look at the calendar to see that it's really today.
For what are you thankful this week?

No comments: