Monday, May 19, 2014

Putting Out Fires

We didn't even have to ask Daniel if he wanted to try it!

Since we finished school a couple of weeks ago, we've been attending story time at our library.  Last week, they brought in an ambulance and a firetruck.  The firemen let the kids shoot water out of the hose, and they thought it was great fun.  One again, I was thrilled to have my iPhone (and its picture-taking ability) with me.

I wasn't sure about Rachel, but she jumped right in.

I thought Sarah Beth might think she was "too old," but she didn't!

One of the librarians asked me if I thought Mary would want to do it.  I wanted to say, "Are you nuts?  Of course!!"  But I didn't.  When I mentioned it to my children, Mary said, "Me, too.  Me, too!"   She thinks she can do everything her older siblings can...and she usually can!

No comments: