Friday, May 9, 2014

Finished Object Friday: A Jellybean Blanket

I just think this blanket is FUN! 

I loved Knit Baby Blankets so much when I checked it out of the library that I bought my own copy.  I have now made four blankets from its patterns, and I'm thinking about making another one.

Anyway, as soon as I opened the book, I knew that I wanted to make this blanket.  It was so bright and colorful that I was intrigued.  However, I thought it might be too hard for me, so I put it on the back burner, so to speak.  I finally decided to give it a try, and it was much easier than I expected.

Here's a close-up of the "jelly beans."

I'm so glad that I gave this pattern a try!

What have you been working on lately?  Anything that ended up being easier than you thought it would be?  

No comments: