Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Book Review: Curious Creatures Made by God


Curious Creatures Made by God, a compilation of four books, tells about different animals grouped by where they live.  This book is supposed to be easy for children to read so they can read it for themselves.  It is jam-packed full of interesting facts about these amazing animals.

My children and I enjoyed this book.  My almost eight year old read it by herself several times, and she kept saying, "Did you know...?" as she read about the animals.  I really liked how the book talks how God made these animals, suited specifically for their environments, a nice, subtle way of reminding my children where animals came from.

I want to thank BookLook Bloggers for my review copy of this book, but my opinions are my own.

No comments: