Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Last Week's Adventures


Last week started out with a bang...literally.  I started a load of laundry Monday morning before breakfast, and while we were eating, the washing machine exploded.  Apparently, this isn't an uncommon thing for LG washers, but we had no idea.

Since my parents were coming Tuesday, we scrambled madly to find a new washing machine before they arrived...so they could have clean sheets!  (They wouldn't have minded too much, though, if they'd had to sleep on not-quite-clean sheets.)


While my parents were here, we took a trip to the Houston zoo.  It was loads of fun.


And I finally remembered to take some pictures of my mother with my children...


and my father.


I even took one "posed" picture although they weren't thrilled about it.

My children are already asking when their grandparents are coming back.  

No comments: