Friday, March 21, 2014

This and That...and Mary


I don't know if you've been wondering where I was or not, but we had some problems with our internet.  I think, I hope, it's finally been fixed after two visits to our house.  If you hadn't noticed, it's probably because I've been around a little bit; the internet has been in and out.  I must admit that this unscheduled blogging break has been really nice.

I started potty training Mary last week, so this is the end of week two.  And she's doing great.  As a matter of fact, Rachel found her on the regular toilet yesterday instead of her little training potty.  I hadn't even thought of making the transition so quickly, but it just shows you how ready Mary was for this next step of development.

We've been relatively homebound for the past couple of weeks so Mary and I can concentrate on all of this, but we've got some fun things planned for next week.

I hope that you've had a good week, and I hope to catch up on my blog reading over the weekend.

By the way, Tracey at Girls to Grow has a giveaway going on right now for three books from Zonderkidz.  If you have children, you might want to enter.

No comments: