Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Strawberry Pickin'

Rachel enjoying the fruits of her labors.

Sunday night, I got an email asking if we wanted to go strawberry picking Monday morning.  I had to think about it real hard for about half a second.  If we stayed home, we would just do school like usual and start Mary's potty training.  If we went, we could count it as a field day and procrastinate put off Mary's potty training for a day.  It really wasn't too hard of a decision!


Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of our picking strawberries since I didn't want to drop my camera in the mud accidentally.  But I did snap a few after we ate lunch when the kids were playing.

Rachel trying to be like Sarah Beth, but she just isn't tall enough. 

Balancing on a rock. 

Ready, set... 

...jump! 

Same rock, different child. 

Different rock, different child.

Do you enjoy picking your own strawberries?  When will your season begin?

No comments: