Monday, March 3, 2014

Look What Happened This Weekend!


First of all, John finished this swing set for our children.  They love it!  There are three regular swings for the older three children and a baby swing for Mary.  They enjoy seeing how high they can go (or can be pushed)!  You can see me in the background to see how massive this swing set is.  Didn't John do a great job?  It was a lot of hard work for him, but I think he feels that it was worth it to see our children having so much fun.  I'm proud of him for starting and finishing such a big job!


The other thing that happened was that two of my "new" hens started laying:  Lucy (the white one) and one of the brown ones.  That was egg-citing, too!  I got four eggs on Saturday which was wonderful!  (I don't have pictures of the eggs, sorry!)

What fun things did you do this weekend?

No comments: