Monday, February 17, 2014

Thirteen Years!


Thirteen years ago today, I married the most wonderful man in the entire world. No, I am not exaggerating. Just as our children are the most beautiful in the world, so is my husband the BEST! Let me list just a few of the ways:
  • He is hardworking in order to provide for our family.
  • He makes me laugh.
  • He is a great father.
  • He loves me in spite of my moods and fickleness.
  • He is dependable.
  • He is trustworthy.
  • He is kind.
  • He is compassionate.
  • He's awfully handsome.
These thirteen years feel like such a short time, and yet I cannot remember what life was like B.J. (Before John).

Happy anniversary, Sweetie!

(I'm sorry about the quality of the picture. I had to take a picture of a picture (which doesn't work well) because we got married before digital pictures were common.)

No comments: