Thursday, February 20, 2014

Counting My Blessings: Some Big and Some Little Things


This week has been busier than usual but it was a good busy.  I didn't get as much done at home as I may have liked, but it was worth it.  Here are a few ways that God blessed me this week:
  • thirteen years of marriage
  • a trip to the zoo:  field trip and a time together for our family.
  • Rachel's lab work being normal.  We were hoping it would be after switching her methotrexate from a subcutaneous injection to orally.  Hooray!  No more shots!
  • warm weather.  It feels like spring!
  • an upcoming visit with my parents
  • a forgiving husband
  • living in the Central Time Zone so the ice skating is over at 10:00 and I can get to bed at a reasonable time.
How has God blessed you this week?  Have you been watching the Olympics?

No comments: