Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Book Review: Say Goodbye to Survival Mode by Crystal Paine


Say Goodbye to Survival Mode:  9 Simple Strategies to Stress Less, Sleep More, and Restore Your Passion for Life by Crystal Paine contains many, many ideas for getting the most important things done during the day and how to figure out what they are.  She walks you through the process to make it as stress-free as possible with loads of encouragement along the way.

What I most enjoyed about this book were the stories she tells -- times when things didn't work as she had expected -- because it communicates that she's not perfect, and I don't have to be, either.  I also appreciated the list of things she doesn't do (like decorate her house) because it made me not feel so bad that I don't do them, either.  I have to admit that I didn't learn too much from this book because I have already implemented most of her suggestions, but it did encourage me to tighten things up a bit which was helpful.

However, if you feel like you're drowning, this book is definitely for you!

I want to thank BookLook Bloggers for my copy of this book, but my opinions are my own.

No comments: