Thursday, January 16, 2014

Counting My Blessings: A Good, Busy Week


This week has been a little busier than usual which isn't a bad thing; it's just made it harder to get things done around the house.  The activities have been fun, so I'm not complaining.  And it's good to have a nice, busy week occasionally so that I can really appreciate the slower weeks at home.

With all of that said, here are the ways God has blessed me this week:
  • children who (usually) enjoy playing together
  • a new friend who invited me to a Bible study this morning.  
  • our local library which offers "homeschool" story time.  
  • a sweet husband who came home early the other night so I could go to a knit/crochet class.
  • one of my chickens, who took a month off from laying, has decided to start giving eggs again.
  • we can take Rachel to the beach this summer with my whole family.  Since sunlight can trigger her JDM, we weren't sure we could or should go, but Dr. R gave us the green light...with lots of precautions.
  • Sarah Beth who can read through a chapter book in a day.
  • Rachel who is so excited about her upcoming fourth birthday.
  • I just found out last night, that I passed the test, so I am now a registered pharmacist in Texas!  Whoohoo!
Of course, God has blessed me so much more than this list.  But these are the ones that are particular to this week.  How has He blessed you this week?

This post is linked with Aurie at Welcome to Our Good Life.

No comments: