Monday, December 30, 2013

My 2013 Reading


After reading almost fifty books last year, I was curious how many I would read this year.  I read over forty (most of which were worth reading), and I think that was pretty good.

Here are the books that I wanted and planned to read this year.  I didn't get to all of them, however, and the ones that I didn't read have an * beside them.  Most of the ones I didn't read, I just forgot about.  But a couple of the novels didn't interest me anymore, and I don't have time to read books that don't interest me.  (All of the links go to my review of each book.)
Here is the list of books that I read in addition to my "to read" list:
How many books did you read this year?  Which ones would you recommend the most?  Have you started making a list for 2014?

No comments: