Monday, December 16, 2013

Blogging Break

Our Christmas tree.

I'm going to be real with you:  I've been feeling overwhelmed since we returned from our Thanksgiving trip.  I feel like I'm running behind, and I can't quite catch up.  There's so much for me to do with normal tasks, but now I have added to those studying for my law test and Christmas.  I can't do it all; something has to give.  And blogging is the thing to give because I need to keep up with my normal household chores; I have got to study for this test; and I really want to enjoy this Christmas season.

I'm not saying that I won't be around at all the next few weeks, but I won't be around as much.  I have a couple of posts that I need to write:  books that I need to review.  And there might be a couple that I want to write, but some of what I want to write will go unwritten, like the posts about not buying for too many people, not leaving anyone out, and showing you my Christmas decorations.  (You can read those old posts without the revisions I wanted to make.)

I hope that you enjoy your Christmas season, as I hope to enjoy mine.

No comments: