Thursday, November 14, 2013

Counting My Blessings: All About Rachel


Most of my blessings this week have to do with Rachel.  We had a stressful day yesterday, but it was also full of blessings.  I wrote about our day at Rachel's blog here.  Here is my list for this week:
  • A husband who is willing to take his daughter to get her blood drawn because that is just not a fun thing.
  • John's job which gives him the flexibility to take Rachel to get her blood drawn so I don't have to take all four children with me.
  • A babysitter who can come over during a weekday to keep all of the children except Rachel while I took her to the eye doctor.
  • That nothing is wrong with Rachel's eyes due to Plaquenil.
  • That she still sees fine, even with her cataracts.
  • For prednisone which knocked down Rachel's JDM even if it did give her steroids.
  • A conservative ophthalmologist who is willing to wait for surgery for Rachel's cataracts.
  • Mostly, I feel blessed that God has answered our prayers for Rachel's health so amazingly.  We never thought she would be doing this well at this point.  
To God be the glory!

How has God blessed you this week?

This post is linked with Aurie at Welcome to Our Good Life.


No comments: