Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Homeschool Moms' Winter Summit


Connie at Smockity Frocks has written time and time again about how great The Homeschool Moms' Winter Summit is, and it has piqued my interested.  You see, I have a secret:  I love attending conferences.  I find it fun to sit in an auditorium, listening to great speakers impart their wisdom.  I haven't been to a retreat/conference/summit since I was pregnant with Rachel four years ago.  I miss these getaways!  And what could be better than a conference about homeschooling, especially for mothers?!  And now there is one right here in Texas!!

I really want to go, and I could win a trip just by writing this post.  How neat is that?  I would love to spend time with like-minded women, discussing what works and doesn't work as we train our children at home.  And while I don't know the speakers, I'm sure their talks will be great.  And the possibility of meeting Connie from Smockity Frocks, well, that's just the icing on the cake!

The Homeschool Moms' Winter Summit will take place January 24-25, 2014 in San Marcos, Tx., at the Embassy Suites.  If you would like to attend, you can find more information here, and you can register here.  It's even on Facebook!

If you would like to go, too, you need to leave a comment because one commenter (not necessarily from my blog) will get a free pass!  Even if you don't want to go, please leave a comment because one of the criteria for deciding the winner is the number of comments I receive.

Do you enjoy conferences as much as I do?  What was the last one you attended?

No comments: