Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September Reading


I didn't get much read this month toward my reading list for the year, but here is what I did read.
  • The Protector by Dee Henderson.  There's an arsonist that firefighter Jack O'Malley has to help find while keeping the only eyewitness safe.
  • The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 4) by Rick Riordan.
  • The Bronze Ladder by Malcolm Lyon.  When I found this book free for my kindle, I was excited because I would be able to knock a book off my reading list while walking on my treadmill.  Unfortunately, I discovered after I finished it, that The Bronze Bow is on my reading list, not The Bronze Ladder.  *Sigh*  But this book was good, and I don't regret reading the true story of Perpetua who was martyred in 203 in Northern Africa.  
Currently, I'm reading Heaven by Randy Alcorn (which is on my reading list), and it's a wonderful book.  It's just veeeery long, so it's keeping me busy.  It looks like I've got five books left on my reading list for the year and only three months to read them.  I'd better get going!

What have you been reading lately?

No comments: