Friday, October 11, 2013

Finished Object Friday: A Knitted Blanket


After I knitted the dishcloth, I started on this blanket.  I must say that knitting takes a lot longer than crocheting, I guess because the stitches are so much smaller.  But I enjoyed knitting this blanket as I gained more experience.

I worked hard on this blanket, and I took out many stitches and several rows trying to get it right.  But there are still obvious mistakes, and I'm not too happy with it.  I'm not sure what to do with it.  I don't want to give it to anyone because of the mistakes, and I hate to donate it to the local pregnancy center as if it's someone's cast off.  Do you have any suggestions?  At least, it's pretty.  Meanwhile, I'll fold it up and keep it in my closet.

What projects have you been working on lately?

This post is linked with Charity at Fresh from the Charity Tree Finished Object Friday.


No comments: