Thursday, October 10, 2013

Counting My Blessings


Today I start counting my blessings by thanking God that I live in the United States of America.  Even though we are losing our freedoms -- quickly, these days -- we still live in the most free country in the world.  What a blessing!


I am also amazingly blessed to have four wonderful, healthy (for the most part) children.


I feel blessed to be able to teach my children at home without having to worry about the police coming to take them away.


And this blessing Number 4 keeps me laughing!  If you ever get bored around Mary, you need to get up and go look for her and the trouble she has just gotten into!  I mean, just look at those expressions on her face!!  Nothing boring there!

This post is linked with Aurie at Welcome to Our Good Life.

No comments: