Thursday, October 31, 2013

Counting My Blessings: Reformation Day and Others


I have many blessings for which to thank God, but today I am especially thankful for the Reformation.  Almost five hundred years ago today (in 1517), Martin Luther nailed the 95 theses to the church door, trying to bring about reform within the Catholic church.  When that didn't work, well, Protestantism was formed.  Today is one of the most important days in church history.  I wrote more about Reformation Day and why it's important here


I am blessed with a husband who enjoys spending time with our children.


I am blessed with a daughter who enjoys reading to her younger siblings.


We are blessed with cooler weather; it's only in the lower 80's now!  Hooray!


We are blessed to have a tire swing in our backyard, and my children are blessed to have a mommy who will push them on it.  :)


We are blessed that Rachel is doing so well with her JDM.


We are blessed with this little stinker who keeps us on our toes!


And we are blessed with children who (usually) enjoy playing together.

Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!

No comments: