Thursday, October 24, 2013

Counting My Blessings from an Ordinary Week



We didn't do anything out of the ordinary this week, but that was okay.  It's nice to have a relatively quiet week at home and get a few errands taken care of.

Here are a few of my blessings from this week:
  • I started reading The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis this week, and my children keep asking for more.  I knew they would like it, even though they weren't so sure!
  • I made a casserole last night, and I was able to freeze half of it.  Now I have a dinner ready to go in the freezer.  Hooray!
  • Farm fresh eggs.  Need I say more?
  • It only took thirty minutes at one store to find church shoes for Sarah Beth and Daniel.
  • I already had church shoes for Rachel and Mary:  hand-me-downs.
  • The weather cooled off.  Wonderful!  It's still in the 80's, but now it's the lower 80's.  
  • My sister is planning a visit!  Won't that be nice!!
How was your week?  How were you blessed?

This post is linked with Aurie at Welcome to Our Good Life.

No comments: