Friday, September 13, 2013

Finished Object Friday: A Christmas Blanket and a Dishcloth


As soon as I finished the wreath, I started crocheting this blanket because I wanted to complete my Christmas decorations.  Whew!  I'm done for this year!  You can't see the texture too well in this picture, but there are front post double crochets that stand out and make it really neat.


As soon as I finished the blanket, I started this dishcloth.  Can you tell a difference?  The dishcloth is knitted!  I haven't knitted since Sarah Beth was a baby, but I've had the bug for a while to try it again, ever since I ran across a blanket I knitted for her when she was a baby.  It was soooo soft, but I decided to wait until I finished my Christmas things before re-learning to knit.  I finished this dishcloth and started a blanket, but you'll have to wait to see it when I'm finished!

What have you been working on lately?

This post is linked with Charity at Fresh from the Chari Tree.

No comments: