Friday, August 16, 2013

3 in 30: Two Out of Three Ain't Bad

Daniel loves pushing Mary around in the doll stroller, and she obviously enjoys it, too!

It's been so nice to get back into our school routine.  My children seem to enjoy it, too, which is nice.  I've been starting school a little bit later than I might would like so that we can play outside for a little while beforehand.  It's just so hot later in the day, and Rachel doesn't need to be outside in the middle of the day anyway.  Sometimes, I have to make my kids go outside; they're so busy playing inside that they don't want to leave it.  Strange!

Anyway, here's how I did with my goals this week:
  • Get back into a good routine with school.  Our second week of school went just as well as the first.  We've had very few problems which is wonderful.
  • Get back into a good routine with household chores.  I'm figuring out (again!) how to get the daily chores done around our schooling.
  • Lose three pounds.  Worse than fail.  I gained back the pound I lost last week.  I guess I'm going to have to go back to measuring my portion of ice cream before eating it along with eating less at every meal.  *Sigh*
What were you able to accomplish this week?  Do you have to make your children play outside?

This post is linked with Aurie at Welcome to Our Good Life 3in30.

No comments: