Friday, August 30, 2013

3 in 30: A Pretty Good Ending to the Month


Now that Rachel is once again able to wear shorts and short-sleeved shirts (after a year of long sleeves and pants), she looks so different.  Daniel keeps commenting on it, too.  When you are so used to seeing your child one way, even when it's as superficial as clothing, it's very noticeable when there is a change.  We're starting to get used to it, but I almost hate to do that because it's such a wonderful reminder of how good God is, and how He has cared for Rachel during her JDM.

Anyway, here's how I did with my goals:
  • Get back into a good routine with school.  I think we've done this, and I'm pleased with how well this month went, even with our Classical Conversations.
  • Get back into a good routine with household chores.  I'm not sure that I've got a good routine, and I wish I could blame my lack of getting some things done this week on school...but I just can't.  I'm behind on laundry among other things.  But overall, I'm pleased how this month went with chores.
  • Lose three pounds.  I did not lose the three pounds, but I did lose two.  And I'll take that accomplishment!
How did you do this week?  What were you able to accomplish?

This post is linked with Aurie at Welcome to Our Good Life 3in30.

No comments: