Friday, August 9, 2013

3 in 30: Getting Back into the Swing of Things



With starting school back this week, we've had a quieter at home.  It's been nice getting back into the school routine, although I do miss the lazy, care-free days of summer...not that we really had many of those.  Sarah Beth and Daniel have been happy to do school, and Rachel and Mary have played happily at the table, for the most part.

Anyway, here's how I did with my goals:
  • Get back into a good routine with school.  So far, so good.  
  • Get back into a good routine with household chores.  Doing pretty well with this one, as well.
  • I would like to lose three pounds this month.  I lost a pound this week!  Whoohoo!
What were you up to this week?  What were you able to accomplish?

This post is linked with Aurie at Welcome to Our Good Life 3in30.

No comments: