Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Look What I Got!


Sues from Castle Blake awarded me the Sunshine Award last week, and it's always nice to receive awards, isn't it?

The rules are:

  • Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
  • Link to the person who nominated you.
  • Answer 10 questions about yourself.
  • Nominate other bloggers.
  • Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
And here are the questions:

1. What is your favorite color?  green, definitely green

2. What is your favorite animal?
Pet?  horse, even though we haven't had one in a while
Exotic?  tiger, I think their stripes are amazing

3. What is your favorite number?  I don't have one

4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink?  chocolate milk

5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?  I don't like any alcoholic drinks.

6. Facebook or Twitter?  I'm not exactly sure what Twitter is, so Facebook.

7. What are your passions?  Since I'm so introverted, I don't get excited very often.  But I do love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and my husband, and my children.  Very far below those first things in importance are reading and crocheting.

8. Prefer getting or giving presents?  Honestly?  Getting.  But when I find just the right gift, I really enjoy giving, as well.

9. What is your favorite city?  Augusta, Georgia

10. What are your favorite TV shows?  Fringe (even though it's not on anymore), Once Upon a Time, and Warehouse 13


Now I'm supposed to nominate other bloggers, so here goes:
However, even if I didn't nominate you, feel free to answers the questions yourself on your own blog.  Just be sure to let me know you did so, so that I can come read about you!

No comments: