Friday, July 19, 2013

3 in 30: An Unproductive Week


Yesterday was Daniel's last day of swimming lessons.  While it was great fun for him and he learned a lot, I am so glad they're over.  I felt like I spent all morning getting ready for, being at, and getting home from the swimming lessons, so I didn't have my most productive part of the day (the morning) for getting things done.  And so, I didn't get much done toward my goals, either.
  • Walk on the treadmill three or four times a week.  Four times this week!  Hooray!  At least, I got something done.
  • List things on ebay.  I got nothing done towards this goal.  Nothing.
  • Work on clutter:  in my closet, in the girls' room, living room bookshelves, and library shelves.  I didn't get anything done on this goal, either.
Hopefully, next week I will be able to get more done since I will be home more.

What were you able to accomplish this week?

This post is linked with Aurie at Welcome to Our Good Life 3in30.

No comments: