Friday, July 12, 2013

3 in 30: Progress!


Daniel started swimming lessons this week, and he's doing great while he's having fun.  The only problem is that his lessons are right in the middle of the morning:  too early to do anything before and too late for much (in the morning) after.  But I was able to find some time to work on my goals this week which makes me happy!

Here's how I did with my goals:
  • Walk on the treadmill three or four times a week.  I walked three times this week.  Hooray!
  • List things on ebay.  I did some research and figured out how much to sell my ergo and baby insert for.  And I think I should sell them separately to make a little more money.  I even got the pictures taken.  Hopefully, I'll have the time this weekend to sit down on the computer and get them listed.
  • Work on clutter:  in my closet, in the girls' room, living room bookshelves, and library shelves.  I straightened the living room bookshelves a little bit the other day, but it's hard to tell since I didn't maintain the "straightening."
How did you do this week?  What were you able to accomplish?

This post is linked with Aurie at Welcome to Our Good Life.

No comments: