Friday, July 5, 2013

3 in 30: New Goals With No Progress This Week


We have had a wonderful past couple of weeks.  My mother came last week for a visit, and my mother-in-law and her husband came the day after my mother left.  It's been loads of fun, but it has not been conducive to working on goals, especially with Independence Day this week, too.  And since I didn't achieve two of my goals from last month, I'm carrying them over to this one.

To sum it up, I only have one new goal, and I still haven't gotten anything done toward my goals.  Ugh!

Here are my goals:
  • Walk on the treadmill three to four times a week.  Since I hurt my toe a couple of weeks ago, I haven't been able to walk on my treadmill.  It's so aggravating for such a small thing to keep me from what I want.  But I find that I limp just a little bit when I wear my tennis shoes, so I took this week off to let it heal a little more.  Hopefully, I'll be able to start back next week.
  • List things on ebay.  I didn't even think about this goal this week.  
  • Work on clutter in my closet, girls bedroom, living room bookshelves, and library shelves.  I didn't think about this goal this week, either, except to make it.
How did you do this week?  Were you able to accomplish anything this holiday week?

This post is linked with Aurie at Welcome to Our Good Life.

No comments: