Friday, July 26, 2013

3 in 30: Finally, Some Progress!


This week was our second to last before starting school back, and we enjoyed it.  It was nice not having swimming lessons every day, but we didn't sit around being bored, either.  Tuesday, I took the kids with me when I got fingerprinted, and that took all morning.  Then we went to Story Time at the library, and we always love getting new books while we're there.  Yesterday, we did stay home to get some things done around the house, as you'll read below, and we may head to the library's book sale this morning.  With all of that said, here's how I did on my goals:
  • Walk on the treadmill three or four times a week.  Three times.  Hooray!
  • List things on ebay.  Once again, I did not get to this.  You're probably wondering if I really want to get rid of this stuff; I certainly am!
  • Work on clutter:  in my closet, in the girls' room, living room bookshelves, and library shelves.  Yesterday, finally, I got around to this goal.  I straightened the living room bookshelves which tend to be a "catch-all" for everything we don't want Mary to reach.  Then I moved to the library, that is, after I sorted through our school books in the kitchen so that I could put away (on the library shelves) the ones that we won't be using this year.  And then I worked on the living room bookshelves, again sorting school books between the ones we will and won't use this year.  I also got rid of some clutter there.
I've got half a week left in the month next week, and hopefully, I will use it well and finish the last two goals.

What were you able to accomplish this week?  

This post is linked with Aurie at Welcome to Our Good Life 3in30.

No comments: