Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thankful Thursday


While I have a lot to be thankful for, this week I want to mention these things:

  • my salvation.  I can never be thankful enough for that.
  • the library's seemingly endless supply of books.
  • children who love to read or just look at books.
  • a husband who is willing to build me a new coop for my chickens since we're not completely satisfied with the one we ordered.
  • invitations from new friends to come play.
  • emails from old friends, just keeping in touch.
  • insects because they have important jobs to do, such as bees making honey.
However, I am not thankful for:
  • roaches in my house, although I am thankful for my house.
  • ants that sting my children, although I am thankful for both my children and our yard.
What are you thankful for today?

No comments: