Friday, June 7, 2013

3 in 30: New Goals for the Month


This week went by rather quickly.  But after our busy-ness of last week, it was nice to settle down a little bit.  And this week was our next-to-last week of school for the year.  Hooray!  I'm ready for a little break for the summer.

Here are my new goals for the month:
  • Exercise three or four times a week.  John fixed the treadmill last week, so I was able to start using it again this week.  But I only walked twice.
  • Work on my yearly goals, getting some of them accomplished this month.  Things like having people over for supper and date night have fallen by the wayside with the move and everything, and I want to make a concerted effort to make them happen this month.  John has a lead on a babysitter, one of his co-worker's daughters, which we need for date night.
  • Get rid of the clutter!  I've got boxes of things that need to be dealt with:  things for Goodwill, things for the pregnancy center, and things to sell on ebay.  I want to start clearing this stuff out!  I didn't do anything toward this goal this week.
How was your week?  What did you accomplish?

This post is linked with Aurie at Welcome to Our Good Life 3in30.

No comments: