Friday, June 21, 2013

3 in 30: Getting Things Done!

Helping with the bread baking.

I feel like I'm getting things accomplished toward my goals, and that makes me happy.  I haven't completed them yet, but I have one more week!
  • Exercise three or four times a week.   I only exercised once this week, but I have a good excuse.  Really!  Monday, after exercising earlier that morning, I dropped the lid from my biggest pot on my big toe.  It's a Pampered Chef lid, glass, and about fifteen inches in diameter; and it's heavy.  It hurt so bad that day that I thought it was broken, even though I knew it was unlikely.  Oh, but it hurt!  Needless to say, I haven't been exercising because it still hurts somewhat to walk even though my toe is feeling better every day.  Maybe I'll be up for walking on the treadmill again next week.  You should see the colors on my toe!
  • Work on my yearly goals, getting some of them accomplished this month.  Things like having people over for supper and date night have fallen by the wayside with the move and everything, and I want to make a concerted effort to make them happen this month.  I've been lax about getting a babysitter so John and I could have date night.  But we do have plans to have another family over for supper tomorrow night.  And we had a Fun School Day this week:  Flag Day.
  • Get rid of the clutter!  I've got boxes of things that need to be dealt with:  things for Goodwill, things for the pregnancy center, and things to sell on ebay.  I want to start clearing this stuff out!  I haven't gotten rid of anything this week.  But I have plans for next week!
How did you do this week?  What were you able to accomplish?

This post is linked at Aurie's Welcome to Our Good Life: 3in30.

No comments: