Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy National Chocolate Chip Day!


Today is National Chocolate Chip Day, and it's a day that I just can't let slip by us without celebrating.  I thought it could be one of our "Fun School Days."  I tried to think of ways to incorporate chocolate chips into every meal, but I'm just not sure if I can.  Here are my thoughts:
  • chocolate chip oatmeal for breakfast:  The kids didn't want chocolate chip pancakes.
  • peanut butter and chocolate chip sandwiches for lunch:  Why not?
  • chocolate chip cookies for snack:  We'll have to make some first.
  • supper?  I can't think of anything, but the kids think chocolate chip pancakes would be good.  John doesn't, though, and I have to agree.
I sure am glad that I bought a big bag of chocolate chips last week at the grocery store.  Maybe we'll even find some books about chocolate chips on our trip to the library later today.

How are you celebrating National Chocolate Chip Day?

No comments: