- School. I don't think it could be going any better! Sarah Beth and Daniel are both doing great, and we're in a wonderful co-op.
- Reading. I set a goal to read two books a month, and I doubled that, reading almost fifty books this year. Whoohoo! If you're curious, you can see what I read here. There were two or three books from my original list that I never got around to reading, so I'll add them to my reading list for 2013.
- Losing weight. I've lost all of the weight I gained while pregnant with Mary. Whoohoo!
- Run a 5K. Done, done, done! Whoohoo!
- Hospitality. We didn't have someone over every month, but I'm still pleased with what we did.
- License/work. Well, I did get my Florida pharmacist license, but I was not able to find a job. I'll have to add this goal to my list for 2013.
All in all, I have to say I did well this year. I've got loftier, more time-consuming goals for 2013, but I'm looking forward to the challenge!
How did you do with your goals for this year?